Saturday 1 December 2012

Challenge 160 - anything goes....with glitter!


Well howdy there folks!  How are you all?  Enjoying this frosty weather?  Nope me neither!  I think I might hibernate till summer.  Though if its like this year I guess I might be in hibernation for months on end!

Thanks to our players from last week, wonderful as always.  I deiced the RPT and he chose Moira as our lucky winner.  Please email me with the challenge number in the title.

So onto this week's challenge, another nice one - Anything goes with glitter - and it does too!  Our kind sponsor this week is the lovely Joanna Sheen The lucky winner will receive £10 for online spends.

So without further ado (and seeing as I'm late) here's the inspiration from the fabulous Gorjussettes;























So lets she your glittery creations too!

As always please remember the rules!
----------------------


20 comments:

  1. Ooh, such pretty and sparkly creations from the DT. I shouldn't have too much trouble coming up with a card for this theme!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge
    Love n hugs
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a first for me but I hope to be back. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops - I added my link twice, sorry!!!

    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work from the design team. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful DT work and another great challenge, thank you.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful DT creations, thank you for a fab challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty cards...of course! Great challenge.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards from DT. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards DT. Thanks for the inspiration and a great challlenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the sparkly creations, thanks for letting me play along.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you like my scraps. The DT have put out stunning cards accrpss the board.Blessings to all, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards from the DT... Thanks for the challenge... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great challenge and fab cards from the DT!
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for another fab challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. The DT creations are just amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very lovely cards! I'm a sucker for glitter! ♥

    ReplyDelete