Saturday 14 December 2013

Challenge 214 - special Christmas

Ho ho oh oh.... Now I've heard a nasty rumour that Christmas is basically just around the corner.... I mean surely that's not right is it?  I mean isn't it ages away?  Cos if its not... it should be!  Well judging on the preparations that have taken place in THIS house!  So in light of that thunderbolt - and why not we've had every other kind of weather - I'd best remove my finger from where it seems to have applied itself...

So thanks to our players from last week, lovely Santa-licious cards!  As always there's only one winner and that's Lia  please email me with the challenge number in the title line.

So onto this week - this weeks lets see something Christmassy and special, now that doesn't have to be 'just' a Christmas card it could be a Christmas birthday for instance... my OM has a birthday near Christmas, which is really inconsiderate!  Back in the old pre card making days buying a card was a nightmare!  Nothing to choose from at all, which prompted my card making.  I must remember to tell him its his fault I have this habit ;)  Oops I digress!  Our kind sponsor this week is the fabulous Crafters Companion  Have you all heard Sara's wonderful news?  Her baby is here, a beautiful baby by - our congratulations to you sarah - he's a beauty!

As always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration to share;


















So fabulous huh?

So please share your makes with us and as always please remember the roolz!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super DT creations
    Merry christmas to you all xx

    ReplyDelete