Saturday 1 February 2014

Challenge 221 - sunny colours!

Well howdy there folks how is everyone?  It seems where ever you are in the world the weather seems to be extreme, I think the UK must be in danger of sinking its been raining so much, friends in the US are being covered in snow and then some people have very hot weather.... I know which I'd prefer.  On a good note though my ark is almost finished.

So thanks to our furtastic players from last week - some lovely creations.  I had to de-rust the RPT and get him to pick a winner.  He choose Hazel  please email me with the challenge number in the title line.

So in light of this dismal dreary weather we'd like to see some lovely sunny colours in your creations this week - our fabulous sponsor is the lovely Ribbon Girl

So get your shades on brightness ahead!


























So I hope these have brightened your day, I think we have more 'grey' forecast...

As always remember the roolz...

5 comments:

  1. Very cute cards. Love the challenge. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW thank you so much for picking me as winner, Ive just emailed you, Thank You Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my little slippers for the winning entry this week. I appreciate the recognition.

    Mary Puskar

    ReplyDelete