Sunday 22 June 2014

Challenge 241 - Flower power

Well howdy!  I'm really oping that this will be third (or 93rd) time lucky!  Blogger has been naughty.... tells me there's an error.... then tells me its OK and then deletes the entire post!  Its fortunate my computer hasn't gone through the window!

So enough of my blogger issues - I know they happen all the time but it is annoying!

So thanks to our players from last week the RPT has done his stuff and he's chosen Tineke as the winner - please take the blinkie!

So this week as its summer (for now anyway) we'd like to see some flowers on your creations!  As always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration...


Gill



Jay



Jenny



Kat



Lisa



Melissa



Pops




As always please remember the roolz!



3 comments:

  1. Really cute cards from the DT. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations and for a fabulous challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entering a 2nd card. Love the challenge. Thanks, again.

    ReplyDelete